Kelly called kill

Mi foto
There's a Light that never goes out!

miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

Take a bow ;D!





How 'bout a round of applause Yeah Standing You look so dumb right now Standin' outside my house Tryin' to apologize You're so ugly when you cry Please Just cut it out And don't tell me you're sorry 'cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show Really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtain's finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow Grab your clothes and get gone! You betta hurry up before the sprinklers come on Talkin 'bout "Girl I love you, you're the one" This just looks like a re-run Please What else is on ? And don't tell me you're sorry' Cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show Really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtain's finally closin' But that was quite a showVery entertainin 'But it's over now Go on and take a the award for The best L I A R goes to you, For makin me believe That you could be Faithful To ME Let's hear your speach ! How 'bout a round of applause A standin' ovation But you put on quite a showReally had me goin'Now it's time to go Curtain's finally closin'But that was quite a showVery entertainin'Yeah Yeah YeahBut it's over now Go on and take a bowBut it's over now...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario