Kelly called kill

Mi foto
There's a Light that never goes out!

jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

♥What's wrong with that?


Hello there... Im not gonna start saying my name and stuff, dont worry, u'll know everything later :D ... My story start since I was sixtee years old, my boyfriend Thomas break up with me and then my world falls down, less i thoguht, because days later I discovered that the hole relationship was a lie, he just make a bet with his stupids friends.So then, i decided "I'll never be with a boy again" , the big deal is that I've never thought that it gonna be true someday ! . Months later my friends and I started to go out and meet new friends, but a GIRL! omg, i thought that I will never feel something like that! like this!, her name is A n t o n i a ♥ ; She's in my Highschool, ahaha well , it doesnt matter really :P , does it? ... Oh wait a second! I'm going to tell you how our love goes now... My name is Agustina, I'm 18 years old ando Anto is 17 , we have time all the time, is really fun pass the all day laughing :D and jumping, and dancing, and kissing, and smokings cigarretes, walk for somwhere, sing *.* ... I think that she's so great, so nice and I know that she'll never hurts me, me ether, cause I really Love her :) . I don't know if one day our family, the people or somebody will understand us , anyways I've never feel understood at all, until she apears in my life :) to change my world, and turn on my heart or turn my brain off at the same time ! , She's my confidence, kind of wings, like the clouds, over the rainbow =) ... I love her until death :P .. Take care you saylors! xoxo.


Agus .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario