Kelly called kill

Mi foto
There's a Light that never goes out!

viernes, 6 de junio de 2008






And I wanna believe you
When you tell me that it'll be okay,
Yeah, I try to believe you. but I don't. When you say that it's gonna be it always turns out to be a different way I try to believe you not today, today, today, today, today
I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow T o m o r r o w I don't know what to tomorrow is a different day .It's always been up to you let's turn it around, its up to me I'm gonna do what I have to do just don't give me a little time leave me alone a little while maybe its not too late Not today, today, today, today, today .I don't know how I'll feel Tomorrow tomorrow I don't know what to say tomorrow is a different day Hey, yeah, yeah, and I know I'm not ready Hey, yeah, maybe tomorrowHey, yeah I'm not ready hey, yea .. and I wanna believe you when you tell me that it'll be okay ,Yeah, I try to believe you Not today, today, today, today, today Tomorrow it my change Tomorrow it my change Tomorrow it my change Tomorrow it my change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario